This is an opportunity for a computing discipline graduate with 1 years’ experience and/or demonstrable coursework in Java, web-apps (spring boot framework) and mobile-apps (Swing, Java).
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code in line with our release plans
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications to support our software solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field
- Some experience in computer programming (Java, Spring framework)
- Some knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Some experience in effective use of IDE (IntelliJ, Eclipse)
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Personal Skills Requirements:
- You have a strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- You like results, taking ownership for tasks and overcoming obstacles
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively is key
- Self-motivated, organised and customer focused
- You value teamwork
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Challenging work – we love solving complex problems & we never stop think about how we can do things differently
- Supportive working environment – we’re here to help!
- Making a difference to our customers
- Doing something different every day!
- Continuous learning & support for training
Is this You?
Your application will be sent through to our Talent Acquisition team and they will be in touch regarding your application. We reserve the right to draw up a shortlist for interview.